Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- West Point's Graduating Class of 2019 Had a Record Number of Black Female CadetsWest Point's graduating class of 2019 featured a record-breaking number of black female cadets—34 in total.Natasha Reda
- Twitter Thinks This Chart Helps Explain Why You Didn't Love 'Game of Thrones' Last SeasonA chart with new 'Game of Thrones' data reveals the show's use of dialogue in each episode declined in later seasons.Natasha Reda
- Serena Williams Paid a Secret Visit to Meet Meghan Markle's Baby ArchieSerena Williams met baby Archie after paying surprise visit to the Frogmore Cottage last week to see Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ahead of the French Open.Natasha Reda
- The Best Looks From the 2019 Cannes Film Festival Red CarpetPriyanka Chopra and Selena Gomez aren't the only ones shutting down 2019 Cannes Film Festival red carpet. See all the best looks coming out of the French Riviera.Ana Colón
- 11 TV Shows and Movies to Watch the Week of May 26, 2019From 'Rocketman' to the Netflix miniseries 'When They See Us' about the Central Park Five, here are all the TV shows and movies to watch this week.Christopher Rosa
- Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio Are Hair ChampsAnd more from the week in famous-guy grooming.The Editors of GQ
- Future's Son Got a $29,200 Rolex For His BirthdaySeveral adults also wore some impressive Richard Mille and Patek Philippe pieces.Cam Wolf
- Rei Kawakubo Just Wants Us To Do Our BestPlus: wearing a sweater is getting really complicated.Rachel Tashjian
- Nike, Converse, and Salomon Have Sneaker Drops to Check Out Right NowThese brands have the heat.Tyler Watamanuk
- My Secret to Working Out? New ClothesForget P90X, Barry’s Boot Camp, or CrossFit—the best workout is the Big Fit plan.Cam Wolf
- Page after page, we preview some Document Journal picks from its well attended 14th issueThe biannual drops its S/S 2019 issue, see inside exclusively here More...Steven Yatsko
- Dazed Supports The Cult ClassicsThese era-defining models matched with a new photographic generation More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- The gang over at Marfamily casually scripted a cover-to-cover whodunnit for their latest issueA most unusual Marfamily, case in point: their latest issue is a murder mystery More...Steven Yatsko
- Giovanni counts down his Vogue Italia departure with help from Karim Sadli and Rianne Van RompaeyThe oceanside April issue seals Sadli's first cover for the Condé Nast publication More...Steven Yatsko
- Team Re-Edition releases pages and pages from issue 11, we examineEva Herzigova by Juergen Teller | Stylist Jo Barker With its latest, Re-Edition Magazine celebrates its 11th birthday––or 4 in human years as ink hit the page for the first time in 2015. That was then and this is now: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shoot for the publication for the first time; a Burberry […]Steven Yatsko
- What’s not to LOVE? Katie Grand slips us pages from her latest issue, guest-edited by Harriet VerneyTake a peek at Lynette Garland's artful and seductive editorial inside the new issue More...Steven Yatsko
- J.J. Watt Is Engaged to Pro Soccer Player Kealia OhaiJ.J. Watt is "the luckiest man in the world." After dating for over three years, the Texans football star got down on one knee to ask for Kealia Ohai's hand in marriage. And,...
- Who Is Corey Gamble? The Kardashians (& Kanye West) Clash With Kris Jenner Over Her "Secretive" BoyfriendGetting to know Corey Gamble is not that easy! But meaningful relationships come in all shapes, sizes and communication styles, and sometimes all it takes is a little extra effort and an...
- 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?: All About Larissa's Kids and Pedro's Risqué DancingDirty dancing, secret kids and quashed Oklahoma dreams made up the fifth episode of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? season four, episode five. E! News previously revealed Larissa...
- Sofia Richie Wishes ''Best Friend'' Scott Disick a Happy BirthdaySofia Richie is wishing her "best friend" Scott Disick a very happy birthday. The reality star and self-proclaimed lord is turning 36 this year, which calls for plenty of messages...
- Kelly Clarkson Nearly Falls Down on Indy 500 Red Carpet and Recovers Like a ChampOops! Wearing platform sandals and a black printed gown, Kelly Clarkson nearly took a tumble to the ground, tripping on the red carpet at the Indy 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway...
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?