Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- The 14 Best Blazers for Women: Plaid, Belted, ColorfulBlazers have been a wardrobe staple forever, but they've never been more fun than now,m when you can wear them out of the office. Shop the best 14 styles here.Tara Gonzalez
- Orolay Thickened Down Jacket Review: Why Everyone Has This $130 Amazon CoatThe Orolay Thickened Down Jacket has almost 6,000 reviews—and people are obsessed. Join the legions of fans who own the Amazon coat here.Halie LeSavage
- Low-Rise Jeans Are Coming Back—and That's OKThe low-rise jeans are different than their predecessors from 2000—and they are a sign of just how much fashion rules have changed.Anne T. Donahue
- CES Just Doesn’t Know What to Do With a Sex Toy for WomenOsé, a sex toy for women, won an Innovation Award ahead of the 2019 tech showcase. Then CES took the honor back.Lisa Liebman
- A Timeline Of The Women's March Controversy And Recent DevelopmentsThe 2019 Women's March will take place on January 19, despite several controversies that have threatened to derail the historic movement.Julyssa Lopez
- Every Nike Collaboration, Big Chunky Shoe, and Virgil Abloh-Designed Sneaker at Fashion WeekWe rounded up all the sneakers that appeared across London, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks.Cam Wolf
- The North Face Purple Label Is Finally Available Outside JapanYour exclusive first look at the cult favorite Japanese label’s debut international collection.Samuel Hine
- Samuel L. Jackson Is Acting Royalty—and Dressing Like ItWe salute a purple-suit-rocking, beanie-accessorizing, perfect-eyeglass-owning acting legend.Megan Gustashaw
- 16 On-Sale Ways to Stay Warm and Look Good Doing ItIn the likely event that you haven't geared up properly for the glacial months ahead we took the liberty of rounding up all the warm, fly, heavily-discounted goodness you need to survive the winter in style.Yang-Yi Goh
- The Nike Blazer Is Already Having a Big YearTruly, a blaze(r) of glory.Tyler Watamanuk
- A supermodel supergroup sets the tone for Saint Laurent’s Juergen-shot Summer campaignVaccarello takes to the bucolic Lake Como for YSL's latest campaign More...Steven Yatsko
- Ashley Graham is a ‘Beauty Star’ for Elle USThe model mogul lands her first Elle US cover and talks American Beauty Star More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- Vogue Mexico Brings In 20 years with ‘Roma’Oaxacan actress Yalitza Aparicio breaks barriers with her first Vogue cover More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- WSJ Unveils Morocco’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’Kiki Willems models the couture classics of the season More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- Go Global and Local with Fucking Young!The latest issue of Fucking Young! offers a vision of the world that is at once grandly international and hyperlocalMore...Jonathan Shia
- Pirelli unveils its Albert Watson photographed calendarGigi, Laetitia Casta and more channel the cinema for the 46th edition of the iconic calendar More...Steven Yatsko
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Lip Sync For Their LivesWell that was just about as thrilling as we had hoped it would be. Tonight, the four eliminated All Stars returned to RuPaul's Drag Race to lip sync for their lives against four of...
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Says She's Jason Tartick's ''Sweet Girlfriend'' During Surprise VisitThings seem to be going steady between Kaitlyn Bristowe and her beau Jason Tartick. Despite living in different cities, the two can't seem to be apart for long. Perfect example, the...
- Bachelor Nation's Taylor Nolan Is Dating Again 7 Months After Derek Peth BreakupValentine's Day season is upon us, and it looks like Cupid's arrow has struck Taylor Nolan because she's dating again. The Bachelor in Paradise star is dating someone new,...
- 90 Day Fiancé's Larissa Dos Santos Lima Charged With Domestic Violence After Fight With Colt JohnsonUPDATE: Larissa Dos Santos Lima is officially facing a misdemeanor domestic violence charge following an alleged fight between her and Colt Johnson. According to documents obtained by E!...
- America's Got Talent Winner Terry Fator Denies Mother's Elder Abuse AccusationTerry Fator, the winner of America's Got Talent season two, is denying accusations of elder abuse made by his 74-year-old mother, Marie Fator Sligh. E! News has obtained the complaint...
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?