Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Cardi B Made Her Triumphant Return to the Front Row in Head-to-Toe LeopardCardi B attended the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show in Milan in a leopard look, after taking a break from NYFW following her fight with Nicki Minaj.Perrie Samotin
- Serena Williams Opens Up About Her Friendship with Duchess Meghan MarkleSerena Williams discusses her close friendship with Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, in a new interview saying they rely on each other a lot.Abby Gardner
- North West Just Made Her Runway Debut—and Kim Kardashian West Was Front RowNorth West made her runway modeling debut at the LOL Surprise fashion show in Los Angeles, and of course proud mom Kim Kardashian was front row.Abby Gardner
- Dear Ivanka: Female Celebrities Are Calling On the First Daughter to Support Christine Blasey FordCelebrities are flooding Ivanka Trump's feed with another #DearIvanka campaign calling on her to support Christine Blasey Ford's and an FBI investigation.Abby Gardner
- 16 TV Shows and Movies to Watch the Week of September 23, 2018From 'This Is Us' to 'Grey's Anatomy,' it seems like all of your favorite TV shows are coming back on this week. Here are the 16 ones to know about.Christopher Rosa
- Balenciaga's Next Big Sneaker Is a HikerAfter the Triple S, Balenciaga bets big on...hiking shoes? The brand's new "Track" sneaker releases next week.Max Berlinger
- Brooklyn Beckham Knows the Value of Having a Favorite JacketHere's to the Harrington: Brooklyn Beckham took his favorite tan Burberry jacket out for two spins this week.Megan Gustashaw
- Behind the Scenes at Emporio Armani’s High Flying Fashion ExtravaganzaWe went backstage at Emporio Armani's blowout show, held at Milan's Linate Airport, to catch up on all things Italian fashion.Max Berlinger
- Turn to Streetwear Legends Stussy for Your Next Pair of PantsFrom sweats to trousers, California surf and skate label Stussy has got you covered on all ends of the pants spectrum.Tyler Watamanuk
- 18 Easy, On-Sale Ways to Level Up Your StyleAll the flexes and staples to stock up on this weekend.Yang-Yi Goh
- Suspiria Stars Enchant on the latest issue of AnOtherSee the cover stars and a special feature on Japanese great, Yohji Yamamoto. More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- Crash marks its 20 years with Angela, Kim and Jamie coversExclusively preview the covers now More...Steven Yatsko
- The Last Magazine Goes HollywoodCelebrities join the cover fray of The Last Magazine's latest issue. More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- All that’s in Novembre Magazine issue 13, or lots of it at leastPreview the independent magazine now More...Steven Yatsko
- With Humberto Leon’s directorial debut, Kenzo presents “The Everything”Models.com speaks with Framework's Brian Phillips, about Kenzo's continued exploration of captivating audiences with film. More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- POP drops heaps of covers, 10, to pick and choosePreview the magazine's latest offering More...Steven Yatsko
- North West Makes Her Runway Debut and Kim Kardashian Is So ProudLooks like Kim Kardashian's daughter North West may be following in the footsteps of her aunt, model Kendall Jenner! The 5-year-old child made her runway debut on Saturday, walking in...
- Halston Sage and Charlie Puth Show PDA in a Pool Amid Dating RumorsThings may be heating up between Halston Sage and Charlie Puth. Earlier this month, the 25-year-old star of The Orville and the 26-year-old pop star sparked romance rumors when he posted...
- Jennifer Lopez Parties With Selena Gomez and Other Top Female Stars Backstage at Her ShowGuess our invite to Jennifer Lopez's awesome girl power party got lost in the mail... Selena Gomez, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Alba, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Becky G, Ireland Baldwin and...
- 5 Highlights From Queen Elizabeth II Documentary That Features Meghan Markle and Prince HarryMeghan Markle and Prince Harry make special appearances in the new Queen Elizabeth II documentary, Queen of the World. The special focuses on the U.K.'s 92-year-old ceremonial monarch...
- One Tree Hill Turns 15: Where Is the Cast Now?Can you believe it's been 15 years since we first toured Tree Hill? On September 23, 2003, One Tree Hill premiered on what was then called The WB, and we didn't know it then, but...
- #elitehotseat: PETER TAMLIN1. How did you get started in video and photography? Growing up in the late 80’s and 90’s, I was captivated and intrigued by music videos by David Fincher and Mark Romanek, who directed videos for Madonna, Michael Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, EnVogue, etc. They were dark, aggressive, glamorous, but most of all, inspiring. Without even […]
- Malik looking fresh for Simons!
- Ana S by Tina Picard for Liike Magazine!Ph: Tina Picard Styling: Anam Hussain Hair + Makeup: Jennifer Reyes
- Meet Elena England!🆕 Elite Toronto is excited to announce the addition of Elena England to our happy team! Elena has a significant past in the modelling industry having Co-Founded an agency in Kiev where she was responsible for the scouting, development and all international placements. She also brings invaluable skills from her experience working in Public Relations focusing […]
- 🆕📷 Jordan drops by for a digi update!