Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Hailey Baldwin Responded to Rumors She and Justin Bieber Are Having "Trust Issues"Following reports that she and husband Justin Bieber were struggling in their marriage, Hailey Baldwin set the record straight via her Instagram Story.Andrea Park
- The Best Spring Tops to Wear With JeansSpring's best tops make styling your favorite jeans that much easier. Here are our favorite styles to shop now from brands like Ganni, & Other Stories, and more.Shilpa Prabhakar Nadella
- The Best New Hair Products Launching This Year | March 2019With a hair mask that fights brassiness and an iron that gives you perfect beach waves in 10 seconds, your hair care routine will never be the same.Lindsay Schallon
- Lady Gaga Keeps Being Extra on Red Carpets, and I’m Living for ItLady Gaga made an appearance on a red carpet last night, and her poses were so extra. This has been a common theme with her lately. And I'm living for it.Christopher Rosa
- Meghan Markle’s Best Maternity Fashion MomentsEver since announcing her pregnancy in late 2018, Meghan Markle has shown off impeccable maternity style. Catch up on her best looks (so far).Halie LeSavage
- Fashion Isn't Just for Instagram: Inside the World of High Fashion TwitterA small but intense (and not so nice!) Twitter subculture is arguing about Lagerfeld’s legacy and Margiela’s golden age.Rachel Tashjian
- Gucci Announces Sweeping Program To Combat Racism In FashionThe brand pledges millions of dollars to build a more diverse world. Can they change the industry?Rachel Tashjian
- Spring 2019’s Best Denim Jackets Check Every BoxFrom classic truckers to…well, you’ll see.Megan Gustashaw
- The 10 Best-Dressed Men of the WeekGQ-approved kits from every red carpet, paparazzo spotting, and big-ticket event across the globe. These are the best-dressed guys from the past seven days.Megan Gustashaw
- The Biggest Fits of the Year (So Far)It's been a great year for celebrities dressing wildly. These are the best of the best.The Editors of GQ
- What’s not to LOVE? Katie Grand slips us pages from her latest issue, guest-edited by Harriet VerneyTake a peek at Lynette Garland's artful and seductive editorial inside the new issue More...Steven Yatsko
- Alexander Wang Ushers in a New Lunar Year and SeasonDrop 3 demands you send noods More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- Dazed Beauty adds Kylie cover to its limited edition issue zero (Updated)She joins Kate Moss, Travis Scott and others in the new Dazed Beauty universe More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- Did Gucci just make the campaign of the season, year? Maybe yesAlessandro Michele out-Gucci'd himself More...Steven Yatsko
- Daniel Lee shows us his promising vision for Bottega Veneta in debut campaignThe Tyrone Lebon-photographed images are the first hints of the beautiful Bottega world to come More...Steven Yatsko
- Tisci taps 6 British photographers for his Burberry Spring campaignFrom Nick Knight to Danko Steiner with a cast of model from Fran Summers to Stella Tennant More...Steven Yatsko
- See Hannah Brown's Stunning First Night Look on The BacheloretteHannah Brown's journey on The Bachelorette is well underway! During last week's season finale of The Bachelor, Alabama Hannah was announced as the new star of The Bachelorette....
- Refresh Your Home With 25% Off Lulu and GeorgiaWhy does sprucing up your space never get old? You may have your entire living room decked out, but there's always a cool print you can add to the wall or a chic table tray...
- The Fix Is Not Exactly Marcia Clark's Story, But She's Having a Very Good Time Telling ItSometimes, prosecutors just want to have some fun. Marcia Clark's new ABC show, The Fix, may look and sound and feel an awful lot like a very real-life case that Clark was famously...
- Kristin Cavallari Has This to Say About Former Frenemy Lauren Conrad's Business SuccessRivals no more. In the early '00s, Kristin Cavallari and Lauren Conrad found themselves on opposite sides of a reality TV love triangle. Despite being painted as Laguna Beach rivals...
- Hannah Brown's Journey Begins: Why the "Hot Mess" Became the Next BacheloretteAin't no rest for the lovesick. While Colton Underwood's season of The Bachelor reached its dramatic conclusion just one week ago, ABC is already hard at work on the...
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?