Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- The 10 Biggest Fits of the WeekGQ-approved kits from around the globe.The Editors of GQ
- The Best Wireless Headphones for Working OutWe biked, burpee'd, and bench pressed in all the headphones we could get our hands on to figure out the best buds for a good sweat.Daniel Varghese
- The 19 Best New Menswear Items to Buy This WeekThe freshest menswear, berets, and tie-dye throw pillows worth your disposable income, handpicked by GQ editors.The Editors of GQ
- The Best Home and Tech Sales to Shop This Long Weekend19 big sales to upgrade your space on the cheap.The Editors of GQ
- 15 Weird Hoodies to Wake Your Wardrobe the Hell UpEnough with the plain gray sweats.Yang-Yi Goh
- Dazed’s “Kindred Spirits” Won’t Fit in the BoxModel and four-time champion Chelsea Werner is no stranger to the spotlight More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- There’s not much else like Marfamily, is there?Issue #5 promises prophecy made palpable in 6 covers More...Steven Yatsko
- Re-Edition contributors make their own fun, here’s pages of itIf you're bored then you're boring, they say (see inside issue 12) More...Steven Yatsko
- LOVE loves Adut in the their latest, we had a lookAdut wears shirt, faux fur scarf (worn as bandeau) and rinted silk pants, all by Sies Marjan If all this wasn’t enough, Adut adds additional editorial assets to flex her super girl status between the pages of Love Magazine‘s latest. So much fodder equals fire when it comes to year-round bookings like these, but that […]Steven Yatsko
- Thankfully Dazed made Adut a cowgirl cover star for its autumn issueAdut Akech helps the magazine unpack the cowboy in youth culture More...Steven Yatsko
- Page after page, we preview some Document Journal picks from its well attended 14th issueThe biannual drops its S/S 2019 issue, see inside exclusively here More...Steven Yatsko
- Dua Lipa Responds to Pregnancy Rumors After Raising Eyebrows on InstagramDua Lipa may have to set some new rules for how she uses emojis. During the Jan. 18th episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the 25-year-old singer recalled how a recent Instagram post sparked...
- Dwyane Wade's Kids Have the Best Reaction to His NSFW PhotoDwyane Wade's kids are not here for his adult birthday activities. The retired basketball pro took to Instagram to share a photo of himself and his wife Gabrielle Union to celebrate...
- Stephanie Seymour's Son Harry Brant Dead at 24Harry Brant, the 24-year-old son of supermodel Stephanie Seymour and publisher Peter Brant, has passed away. According to a statement from his family, Harry died on Sunday, Jan. 17, of an...
- These Best Looks From Inaugural Balls Will Always Win Our VoteNo matter what party you side with, there's one thing we can all agree on: Fashion plays a major role in politics. From rocking certain designers to choosing specific colors and...
- Ulta's Love Your Skin Event: Enjoy 50% Off Peach & Lily, StriVectin and More!We independently selected these deals and products because we love them, and we hope you do too, and we think you might like them at these prices. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a...
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?