Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Kid Cudi Paid Tribute to Kurt Cobain in a Custom Off-White Dress on SNLMr. Rager salutes the Nirvana legend, with a little help from Virgil Abloh.Sam Schube
- Drake Wears a Very Special-Edition Rolex DaytonaYou get a Daytona, you get a Daytona!Cam Wolf
- The 18 Best New Menswear Items to Buy This WeekThe freshest menswear, sunglasses, and clogs worth your disposable income, handpicked by GQ editors.The Editors of GQ
- The Our Legacy and Stüssy Collection Is Back—But Going FastThe duo’s latest collaboration is chock-full of warm-weather classics that feel perfect for right now.Avidan Grossman
- Louis Vuitton Gives the Diver Watch a High-Fashion MakeoverThe new Tambour Street Diver makes a strong case for watches from luxury fashion houses.Cam Wolf
- Dazed’s “Kindred Spirits” Won’t Fit in the BoxModel and four-time champion Chelsea Werner is no stranger to the spotlight More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- There’s not much else like Marfamily, is there?Issue #5 promises prophecy made palpable in 6 covers More...Steven Yatsko
- Re-Edition contributors make their own fun, here’s pages of itIf you're bored then you're boring, they say (see inside issue 12) More...Steven Yatsko
- LOVE loves Adut in the their latest, we had a lookAdut wears shirt, faux fur scarf (worn as bandeau) and rinted silk pants, all by Sies Marjan If all this wasn’t enough, Adut adds additional editorial assets to flex her super girl status between the pages of Love Magazine‘s latest. So much fodder equals fire when it comes to year-round bookings like these, but that […]Steven Yatsko
- Thankfully Dazed made Adut a cowgirl cover star for its autumn issueAdut Akech helps the magazine unpack the cowboy in youth culture More...Steven Yatsko
- Page after page, we preview some Document Journal picks from its well attended 14th issueThe biannual drops its S/S 2019 issue, see inside exclusively here More...Steven Yatsko
- Amanda Seyfried's Baby Boy Makes Surprise Appearance on the Today ShowAmanda Seyfried's Today show interview featured a very special guest. The Mean Girls star appeared on the April 11 episode of the Today show, where she introduced host Willie Geist to...
- Prince Philip's Death Left "Huge Void" in Queen Elizabeth II's Life, Prince Andrew SaysPrince Philip's passing has left a "huge void" for Queen Elizabeth II, their son Prince Andrew told reporters on Sunday, April 11. As he was leaving church service at the...
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Heat Up the 2021 BAFTAs: See Stars' Best Red Carpet LooksPriyanka Chopra and husband Nick Jonas were all smiles as they showcased their love on the red carpet at the 2021 EE BAFTA Film Awards in London on Sunday, April 11. The 38-year-old...
- Watch Timothee Chalamet's Hilarious SNL Cameo With Pete Davidson and Kid CudiForget "WAP"--now it's all about the "WLF." The April 10 episode of Saturday Night Live debuted the music video for "Weird Little Flute," which, yes, is...
- 20 Killer Gifts for True Crime FansWe love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!....
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?