Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Another Mean Girls Movie Is ComingThis is not a drill, people: Another 'Mean Girls' movie is coming—and Tina Fey is on board. Get excited.Christopher Rosa
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’: Everything We Know So FarDisney has officially started to develop the "Captain Marvel" sequel, starring Brie Larson as Carol Danvers.Julyssa Lopez
- 37 Best '90s Movies and Where to Stream ThemFrom "Clueless" to "10 Things I Hate About You" to "Space Jam," here are the best ’90s movies you can stream right now.Glamour
- Meghan Markle Reportedly ‘Loves the Idea of Being the Breadwinner’Sources say Meghan Markle is excited about her new arrangement and making money for her family following her and Prince Harry's step-back from the royal family.Julyssa Lopez
- Wow, the ‘Crown’ Actor Playing Princess Diana Looks So Much Like HerThe actor Emma Corrin is playing Princess Diana in the upcoming fourth season of "The Crown" on Netflix, and she looks so much like the late royal.Julyssa Lopez
- It Is Cold, and LeBron James Is Really Dressin'An LA transplant's #BigFitoftheDay.The Editors of GQ
- Nike's Latest ACG Sneaker Will Get You Through WinterThe ACG Air Terra Antarktik is as mean a sneaker as we've seen in a while.Tyler Watamanuk
- How John Mayer Became the Watch World’s Most Influential CollectorThe musician’s taste in watches echoes across the entire industry. What makes Mayer such a force?Cam Wolf
- Bill Walton Likes Skiing—and Loves the Grateful DeadThe World's Tallest Deadhead on nature, music, and narrating a new extreme-sports video.Samuel Hine
- Kaia Gerber Has Righteous Dad StyleA blazer-and-New Balances kind of #BigFitoftheDay.The Editors of GQ
- Dazed’s “Kindred Spirits” Won’t Fit in the BoxModel and four-time champion Chelsea Werner is no stranger to the spotlight More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- There’s not much else like Marfamily, is there?Issue #5 promises prophecy made palpable in 6 covers More...Steven Yatsko
- Re-Edition contributors make their own fun, here’s pages of itIf you're bored then you're boring, they say (see inside issue 12) More...Steven Yatsko
- LOVE loves Adut in the their latest, we had a lookAdut wears shirt, faux fur scarf (worn as bandeau) and rinted silk pants, all by Sies Marjan If all this wasn’t enough, Adut adds additional editorial assets to flex her super girl status between the pages of Love Magazine‘s latest. So much fodder equals fire when it comes to year-round bookings like these, but that […]Steven Yatsko
- Thankfully Dazed made Adut a cowgirl cover star for its autumn issueAdut Akech helps the magazine unpack the cowboy in youth culture More...Steven Yatsko
- Page after page, we preview some Document Journal picks from its well attended 14th issueThe biannual drops its S/S 2019 issue, see inside exclusively here More...Steven Yatsko
- Galaxy-Themed Stuff That's Out of This WorldWe love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!. Do...
- Billie Eilish Shares History With Depression and Suicidal ThoughtsBillie Eilish has been open with her fans in the past about her mental health struggles. The 18-year-old star has turned to her lyrics in the past as a way of expressing those struggles, but she...
- Taylor Swift Details Past Struggle With Eating Disorder in Miss Americana DocumentaryTaylor Swift isn't holding anything back in her new Netflix documentary. In Taylor Swift: Miss Americana, which premiered at the 2020 Sundance Film Festival on Thursday, the...
- Here's Exactly How Lady Gaga Created the Pop Sound of A Star Is BornWriting music for yourself is a hard enough endeavor. Putting an album together of a dozen or so tracks that represent who you are as an artist at that moment in your life, something that...
- Conjure Up a Look With NYX x Chilling Adventures of Sabrina's Makeup CollectionWe love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not...
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?