Fashion & Entertainment News
Links to top news in the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Kim Kardashian Says She Delayed North West's Birth to Get a ManicureKim Kardashian revealed that she delayed going to the hospital for North West's birth so she could get her manicure.Abby Gardner
- Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick Are Still Making It Work, 31 Years LaterThe couple have partnered with the grassroots organization Swing Left, and made a PSA urging people to send letters to potential Democratic voters in red states.Samantha Leach
- 6 Spring/Summer 2020 Fashion Week Trends You Can Buy NowFashion Week is giving us a lot to get excited about for spring/summer 2020. Here are the six fashion trends you can actually shop and start wearing right now.Tara Gonzalez
- The Friends Cast Celebrated the Show's 25th Anniversary in the Sweetest WayCourteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer, and Matt LeBlanc shared a photo from "Friends" to celebrate the sitcom's 25th year.Julyssa Lopez
- Khloé Kardashian Has Bright White-Blond Hair NowKhloé Kardashian shared a photo on her Instagram account that shows off her new, ice-blonde hair style.Glamour
- The Suit for the Suitless EraThe suit has been in a tricky place for the past few years. And yet the suit stays in the picture—you just have to know where to look.Will Welch
- When You Give a Hypebeast Water…He’s going to ask for a glass.Cam Wolf
- Wes Anderson Remains a Suiting LegendA very twee #BigFitoftheDay.The Editors of GQ
- Versace Robes Are Now a Wardrobe Basic“Robes” are now one of the most searched items of apparel online—thanks to a boom in Versace’s luxury take on the spa staple.Rachel Tashjian
- Two Torqued-Up Takes on the Fall BootBottega Veneta and Aimé Leon Dore give two rather distinct (but equally gnarly) spins on the staple.Tyler Watamanuk
- LOVE loves Adut in the their latest, we had a lookAdut wears shirt, faux fur scarf (worn as bandeau) and rinted silk pants, all by Sies Marjan If all this wasn’t enough, Adut adds additional editorial assets to flex her super girl status between the pages of Love Magazine‘s latest. So much fodder equals fire when it comes to year-round bookings like these, but that […]Steven Yatsko
- Thankfully Dazed made Adut a cowgirl cover star for its autumn issueAdut Akech helps the magazine unpack the cowboy in youth culture More...Steven Yatsko
- Page after page, we preview some Document Journal picks from its well attended 14th issueThe biannual drops its S/S 2019 issue, see inside exclusively here More...Steven Yatsko
- Dazed Supports The Cult ClassicsThese era-defining models matched with a new photographic generation More...Irene Ojo-Felix
- The gang over at Marfamily casually scripted a cover-to-cover whodunnit for their latest issueA most unusual Marfamily, case in point: their latest issue is a murder mystery More...Steven Yatsko
- Giovanni counts down his Vogue Italia departure with help from Karim Sadli and Rianne Van RompaeyThe oceanside April issue seals Sadli's first cover for the Condé Nast publication More...Steven Yatsko
- Why Bachelor in Paradise's Demi Burnett Is Worried About Chris Bukowski and Katie MortonBachelor in Paradise season six is officially over. While viewers watched three couples walk away engaged, Demi Burnett has concerns about one pair's future. The reality star...
- Watch Brad Pitt Enter An All-Out War With Jimmy Fallon at the BarTwo men walk into a bar and...get themselves into quite a pickle. It starts off slow. At a restaurant, Jimmy Fallon receives a martini, "courtesy of the gentleman at the bar,"...
- Inside Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Rise to FameTo some, it may seem like Phoebe Waller-Bridge just showed up out of nowhere, and was suddenly everywhere, and those people might not be all that far off. The 34 year-old genius is...
- Song of Style's Aimee Song Takes Us Inside Her WorldA little over a decade ago, while studying interior architecture in college, Aimee Song started a little fashion blog as a mere hobby. An outlet to explore her passion while she followed the...
- Hailie Sahar Reveals the Pose Character She Almost PlayedBelieve it or not, the Pose we know today almost didn't have a Lulu Ferocity. When series creator Ryan Murphy first wrote the script, there was never a Lulu Ferocity to be spoken of....
- Elite boys all over Simons: Riley, Sadiq, Jarret
- Aleece by Tal AbudiHair + Makeup: Kevin Cheah
- #newface ROZ by Porus Vimadalal and Prayag Menon
- #elitehotseat: HANNAH SABUELBAHow did you get started at Elite Toronto? -- I started at Elite Toronto December of 2012 as an intern when I was studying Fashion Communication at Ryerson University. During my internship, I had a particular interest in social media - my goal was to build Elite a credible reputation on social media and for the […]
- Have you met Mckenzie?